News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City Youth

Started by gavin, April 03, 2017, 21:19:13

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

3-1 up on the night and 9-1 up on aggregate at Stoke currently on ITV4 in the Youth Cup semi final. We want 10  :D

Regardless, well done the lads.

KunDB

Great to see and well done lads, enjoy the run up to the Final.

Moz1959

Nmecha looks one for the future for sure!

KunDB

74th minute Stoke 2 City 3

Paddy

Yes, and what are their chances f making it into the first team under present conditions where money talks and we have an hirecharchy that want instant results by buying big and foreign. We may have the best acamady but what for what

goat

that spanish lad should have been given run at fullback instead of fucking navas

gavin

He's away on loan at Girona.

goat

Swiss

gavin

Yes, Pablo Maffeo. I reckon Navas has made a decent attempt after the first half at Arsenal though.

Swiss

goat

gavin

First leg of the Youth Cup final is tomorrow, Tuesday, night at the Academy Stadium and live on itv4 for those that can't make it.

bluebrendan

Technique versus physique for the third year running, hopefully our lads skill will win out this time, they do look the most accomplished U-18s of the post-takeover era. Foden, Diaz, Sancho are outstanding prospects.

gavin

Tight 1-1 to take into the second leg. We have to do it the hard way at the Bridge. Foden who is from Stockport scored for City.

Gareth

Ended up watching with the sound muted after my TV mysteriously seemed to get tuned into a channel broadcasting from 1992.

gavin

The drone on about the rags was sickening wasn't it. Who out of the Chelsea and City fans likely to be watching did they think would be interested? I woke up in the middle of the night feeling nauseated and I've just realised what must have upset my stomach.

Paddy

+Exceptionaly good team, looking good for the future, hopefully!!!

gavin

Second leg is live on ITV4 tomorrow night. Come on City.

zacc

bit men v boys this leg