News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Chelsea

Started by gavin, April 05, 2017, 19:42:00

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Would prefer Chelsea's manager. Pep is still on a learning curve; Navas;crap; DeBruyne: off his game for some reason; lacking in confidence. Why did we not have Zabb and Sterling on the right flank, and why take off Sane at that stage ?

goat

zabbas legs are long gone, his fullback days are over

still reckon we replaced pelle with pelle, he had the team playing just as shit for less money

lee

score more goals than the other team...hmmm...

i reckon keegan might as well come back then

Victoria

Quote from: Paddy on April 06, 2017, 00:30:42
Would prefer Chelsea's manager. Pep is still on a learning curve; Navas;crap; DeBruyne: off his game for some reason; lacking in confidence. Why did we not have Zabb and Sterling on the right flank, and why take off Sane at that stage ?

how can Pep be on a learning curve when he has won leagues in other countries? also, if Pep is on a learning curve then the Chelsea manager is also on a learning curve, but his curve has Chelsea top of the table; some learning curve. so what is the difference other than one is top of the league!  your argument has no validity!
City has had trouble for years building a team around certain players that are inconsistent and now need to go if City want to win the premier league or CL. BYE BYE Silva & CO your time is up!

goat

Quote from: Tori on April 06, 2017, 13:03:37
BYE BYE Silva

fucking hell, you are fox news and i claim my £5

gavin

We should have done better than we have. But lets see how Chelsea do when they have the Champions League to deal with next season. They've also been rather fortunate with injuries this season. I'm as disappointed in the season as anyone but Pep has a three year contract and I think we should let him see that out. His record justifies that. If we don't improve then no new contract.

Under Pellegrini we won the title first season then went backwards. Same could happen to Conte, opposite could happen with Pep.

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: gavin on April 06, 2017, 20:59:18
We should have done better than we have. But lets see how Chelsea do when they have the Champions League to deal with next season. They've also been rather fortunate with injuries this season. I'm as disappointed in the season as anyone but Pep has a three year contract and I think we should let him see that out. His record justifies that. If we don't improve then no new contract.

Under Pellegrini we won the title first season then went backwards. Same could happen to Conte, opposite could happen with Pep.

That is a massive plus for Chelsea, not having CL to contend with.  We've been unfortunate with injuries to key players at critical times.  Gabby Jesus would've torn apart that Chelsea defence last night.  I think Agueros time is nearly up and de Brun has been off kilter for a while. 

Gareth

But surely de Bruyne has got to be a long-term hold? If Pep can't get him playing, something must be seriously dodgy.

Swiss

Are we using kdb in his correct position? Prob not. Is pep trying to turn him into a more complete midfielder? Probably!
Is he a winger? Not at all. When we have a more dynamic cm three, I think kdb will be the tip in the long term.

bbk

Quote from: Kilkenny Blue on April 06, 2017, 21:10:50
That is a massive plus for Chelsea, not having CL to contend with.  We've been unfortunate with injuries to key players at critical times.  Gabby Jesus would've torn apart that Chelsea defence last night.  I think Agueros time is nearly up and de Brun has been off kilter for a while.

Got to agree re Aguero. It feels like a troll-y thing to say even as I type it, but why is it never highlighted how many chances he fecking misses? I think if Aguero was as good as people say he is he would have another 50% of the goal tally he currently has for us. He is brilliant, and who knows if better are available, but, for me, he is overrated.

goat

only striker id swap aguero for is lewandowski, no chance of that happening tho

lee

since kdb became a dad he's been shit

nimrod

Quote from: lee on April 07, 2017, 16:09:47
since kdb became a dad he's been shit

Knackered,  kids do that to you 

Swiss

He's been played deeper in midfield. He's better as a support striker