News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Hull at home.Sat 3pm

Started by Stephen Paul, April 06, 2017, 04:21:44

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

back to the Etihad and hopefully get back to winning ways

4 0 City

Kilkenny Blue

0-0 as I'll be there  ::)

2-1 with them to score 1st

Gareth

City 1:2 Tigers

I think we'll run them close, but just fall short.

BongoBlue

bbk

Must win these bloody games. It's a competition between us and Untied to see who can throw away the fewest points.

Can't shake the feeling there is a horrifying result on the horizon.. but I'm saying 3-1 Man City. Vinny being back should give us a bit more dominance and authority in our defensive unit.

Aguero to miss a hat-trick of chances before he scores.

Victoria

Hull have improved recently, so I say 7-1 or 7-9 if Bravo in goal with Hull having 9 shots on goal  :)

zacc

gavin

3-1 to MCFC. Best had be a victory at least.

Moz1959

Swiss

Neil Mcnab

They are fighting for their lives, but if we cannot beat them, we dont deserve the chumps league. 4-1, we score a few while they are chasing the game.

If we dont beat them, we spent a fortune last summer, to what end? Best manager in the world came in as well...

Swiss

You can be the best manager in the world, but if you're managing turds, you can't sell them in the sweet shop.

Neil Mcnab

OK, so the jury is out. No excuses next season.

Swiss

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on April 08, 2017, 18:17:43
OK, so the jury is out. No excuses next season.
. What if all of our players succumb to injury or illness and we have to player our youth teams?

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Swiss on April 09, 2017, 11:56:09
. What if all of our players succumb to injury or illness and we have to player our youth teams?
While you cannot cover everything, its a squad game. At some point, Pep must be fully accountable. He is supposed to be the best.

gavin

Jury is out but Pep more than warrants patience because of his record and his ambitious vision.