News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Chumps League

Started by gavin, April 11, 2017, 19:46:28

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Watching Juventus V Barcelona, should be interesting. Can't help but boo the anthem.

Shame about the explosions at Dortmund. Too many wankers in this world.

Swiss

Shocking that; I worry that the world situation is creating space for extreme right wing politicians to get to power like Trump and Le Pen.

gavin

Juve 3-0 after the first leg. Don't see Barca coming back this time.

KunDB

UEFA will probably be instructing the referee for the return leg when to ward 4 penalties and Barca players will be staying late after training to polish up their diving. Yes I'm a cynic.

Victoria

Quote from: Swiss on April 11, 2017, 20:04:20
Shocking that; I worry that the world situation is creating space for extreme right wing politicians to get to power like Trump and Le Pen.

Trump is not right-wing, he is a business man who is out for himself, under his proposed tax system, I am going to make crap loads of money😁 other than that, he is a dick! However, I agree with the attack on Syria and if I was in charge do a lot more and invade Syria and Iran🔫󾓦

goat

Quote from: Swiss on April 11, 2017, 20:04:20

le pen wont, only stupid countries vote for that shite. the dutch fucked off the nazi with weird hair

heard trump is a muse fan

Swiss

Quote from: Tori on April 12, 2017, 01:09:53
Trump is not right-wing, he is a business man who is out for himself, under his proposed tax system, I am going to make crap loads of money😁 other than that, he is a dick! However, I agree with the attack on Syria and if I was in charge do a lot more and invade Syria and Iran🔫󾓦

So capitalism, violence, racism & xenophobia isn't part of being extreme right wing? who knew!

Quote from: goat on April 12, 2017, 13:41:31
le pen wont, only stupid countries vote for that shite. the dutch fucked off the nazi with weird hair

heard trump is a muse fan

I'm seeing them at Reading  8)

goat

is reading still shit? went once 1994, was alright

Swiss

dunno, never been before: Or do you mean the town?

We've only got the sunday ticket

Victoria

Quote from: Swiss on April 16, 2017, 04:22:42
So capitalism, violence, racism & xenophobia isn't part of being extreme right wing? who knew!

There is nothing wrong with extreme right-wing ideology: it worked for Hitler  :), for a short time....😛

goat

Quote from: Swiss on April 16, 2017, 16:42:29
dunno, never been before: Or do you mean the town?

We've only got the sunday ticket

festival

sunday in reading, grim

Swiss

Also going to the G'n'R reunion this year too.

Gareth

That's Monaco in the last 4...

Swiss

Is that what this thread was about  ;)

Congrats to them and I hope they do well. Annoyingly I would have fancied us against Dortmund too!

Barce out with a whimper n'all

And congrats to Leicester, they did well!

goat

Quote from: Swiss on April 19, 2017, 20:23:55
Also going to the G'n'R reunion this year too.

fucks sake man

Swiss

Quote from: goat on April 19, 2017, 23:52:43
fucks sake man

Get on your Adam and the ants bike!  :P

gavin

Juventus were never going to collapse like PSG. Fair play to them they know how to defend.

Paddy

Swiss: Thought this was a football forum not a political lantern ?

Swiss

Just going with the multi-flow of the thread

Victoria

Quote from: Swiss on April 24, 2017, 16:30:03
Just going with the multi-flow of the thread

is that the multi-flow you started by any chance?