News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

pfa shortlist

Started by goat, April 13, 2017, 12:31:51

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

zlatan...

they dont even try to hide it now

sane up for young one

Gareth

goat

stopped reading after that, some joke about his nose being big enough to take the other spots there somewhere

Neil Mcnab

Not read the list, but Kante must be on and in with a shout.

gavin

These awards have been a farce for years. Though this year I don't think there is much injustice against City players. Who deserves to be on it?

Gareth

Got 3/6 on the Wimmin's list.

Swiss

De Bruyne is the highest assister in the league

gavin

Yes, I saw that and he's been playing in a not quite so advanced position a lot. His finishing has been disappointing this season though. He's had a lot of chances that he would have buried last season. In particular, he missed a crucial one against Chelsea at the Etihad but there's a long list. He is one of the best players in the league but I can't help but think he has underachieved a bit this season despite that stat of being the top assister. In many ways it is a compliment as to how good I think he can be. Hopefully he will be next season because he does have the potential to be the best player in the league.

Swiss

He's certainly been more aggressive off the ball this season, but yer, the finishing has let him down.

I'm looking forward to seeing pep trying to recreate the Triumvirate of Xavi, Inesta, Busquets in the next few seasons.

Silva & KDB has at least another season in the duo but we've certainly got room for more additions next season with the amount that could be leaving... I make it around 9 players could leave.