News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

FFP

Started by KunDB, April 22, 2017, 12:54:28

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Can we now Forgive and Forget People (FFP)?

Just move on from this dirty little period by UEFA, now they have refunded us 40m euros from the fine. No more booing and embrace the Champions League now we are a firm part of it.

ARTICLE LINK 

Victoria

gavin

Balls, I will boo the bastards till my dying breath. That is just one amongst a series of crimes by UEFA. There's the fan ban that actually started the booing for one. But nearly every part of their organisation is driven by hypocrisy, corruption and stupidity. Look at the fact that the main sponsors are a beer company and you can't drink in the ground for one. Then you get season ticket holders moved aside for corporate wankers. Then you get swathes of seats left empty for sponsorship and/or press reasons. Then you get fines for taking too long at half time that are nearly as big as the fines for racist chanting. I could go on and on and on. What a set of wankers. Same as FIFA and FA.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on April 22, 2017, 13:24:01
Balls, I will boo the bastards till my dying breath. That is just one amongst a series of crimes by UEFA. There's the fan ban that actually started the booing for one. But nearly every part of their organisation is driven by hypocrisy, corruption and stupidity. Look at the fact that the main sponsors are a beer company and you can't drink in the ground for one. Then you get season ticket holders moved aside for corporate wankers. Then you get swathes of seats left empty for sponsorship and/or press reasons. Then you get fines for taking too long at half time that are nearly as big as the fines for racist chanting. I could go on and on and on. What a set of wankers. Same as FIFA and FA.

I'll take that as a No then Gavin, lol. While you are right I just worry that we might just be shooting ourselves in the foot in the process.

Stephen Paul

Corrupt bsatards the lot of them

Will never give them any respect

Up yours UEFA 🖕

Paddy

We have to just realise that football is no longer a sport; it is corporate management; "Mega bucks", and we; the little bucks support their finance and GREED !!!