News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v The Eagles (Brick Wall)

Started by KunDB, May 06, 2017, 11:31:51

Previous topic - Next topic

Rowley Birkin QC

KunDB

No composure from Fernandinho, just booted it over the bar.

KunDB

I'm in heaven and there even Otamendi scores.

Rowley Birkin QC

Otamendi has been very good today. Deserved that goal.

KunDB

Pep perfection today, long may it continue.

gavin

Just what the doctor ordered! Puts us a few goals clear of Liverpool.

Neil Mcnab

A great result and performance.

Vinny not only shores up the defense, but also gives us an aerial threat at the other end at corners that has been, if not missing, not much of a danger before he came back in. It gives the opposition more to think about and makes scoring at corners more likely from all.

Sterling scored a good goal, but anything memorable after that? Did not do much to write home about I saw. The Wales manager in the after match blurb said how good Sterling was. Watching a different game. Sterling was on fire for a while, thats gone out. If he carries on playing like this next season, will find himself benched.

zacc

nimrod

gavin

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on May 06, 2017, 18:41:39
A great result and performance.

Vinny not only shores up the defense, but also gives us an aerial threat at the other end at corners that has been, if not missing, not much of a danger before he came back in. It gives the opposition more to think about and makes scoring at corners more likely from all.

Sterling scored a good goal, but anything memorable after that? Did not do much to write home about I saw. The Wales manager in the after match blurb said how good Sterling was. Watching a different game. Sterling was on fire for a while, thats gone out. If he carries on playing like this next season, will find himself benched.

He's been on the bench a bit lately. He did the cross that was headed out to Silva for Silva's goal too. I see your point that he could do with more end product but I think he is worth persevering with. There's still a number of years until his peak.

gavin

He was also the one brought down for the free kick from which Ota scored.

KunDB

Liverpool's scoreless draw against Southampton a bonus for us, looking good for us just have to keep winning.

A draw later today would be good.