News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Scum 2 down at Arse

Started by gavin, May 07, 2017, 17:14:16

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Scouser only drew earlier too. Looks like it is gonna be a good day for us.

bbk

Should get 3rd after Liverpool drawing.

If Untied win the Europa, does 4rth miss out on CL?

gavin

No, there will be 5 English teams in the Chumps. Winners of Europa go straight to group, 4th has to play qualifier. It'd be hilarious if they don't win it now.

People complain about Pep and City but honestly if a City team had put in the performances that the rags have at City and Arse in big matches then I would be truly embarrassed, ashamed and livid at the manager. Their approach is so negative, it really is shameful for a club that considers itself to be a big club.

Swiss

So, 3 or 4 games left. Maximum point calculations!

Chelsea. 93
Spurs. 86
City. 78
Lfc. 76
Arsenal. 75
Rags. 74

3 wins guarantees us 3rd but could see us leapfrog spurs providing they don't pick up any points in 3 games. If they pick up one point we'd have to hope that they take a few hammerings and we have a few more games like yesterday. Currently spurs are +15 gd on us.

2 wins could take us to minimum joint 4th. Currently we have the best gd by either 4 or 9 Goals.

Lowest we can finish is 6th.

Ludo

Not sure if you've taken into account that utd have to play Spurs, so they can't both get maximum points.

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on May 07, 2017, 17:51:36
No, there will be 5 English teams in the Chumps. Winners of Europa go straight to group, 4th has to play qualifier. It'd be hilarious if they don't win it now.

People complain about Pep and City but honestly if a City team had put in the performances that the rags have at City and Arse in big matches then I would be truly embarrassed, ashamed and livid at the manager. Their approach is so negative, it really is shameful for a club that considers itself to be a big club.
How shite is Rooney  :D

gavin

Anything but 5th for the Europa booby prize. 3rd would be excellent at this stage. 4th Okay. 6th wouldn't be a disaster as the last two champions haven't been in Europe and the title is the main priority for me. Win em all or lose em all  :D

Swiss

Quote from: Ludo on May 07, 2017, 18:33:07
Not sure if you've taken into account that utd have to play Spurs, so they can't both get maximum points.
[/quote
I was just showing what each team's max points would be, if I got into permutations, I'd have been writing for hours :-D

goat

as if you have anything better to do stat monkey

Swiss

I've got me tanks to sell!