News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Leicester at home. Sat. 12.30

Started by Stephen Paul, May 09, 2017, 05:28:09

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

three games to go with two at home

We shouldn't drop any more points surely !!

4 0 City

Gareth

Well, the recent evidence suggests that Leicester have really got our number. Still, I expect the best coach in the world has been hard at work looking for a way of sorting that out.

City 1:3 Foxes

KunDB

Will the Leicester plan be same again, lob long balls over our high defence and watch Vardy and Co. outsprint Otamendi and score at ease?

I am worried about this one and our ability to cope with a Leicester squad that will be up for beating us. Will our players be up for the battle and sharp up front.

1 0 City

More in hope than expectation.

zacc

Victoria

gavin

Hesperus

Taking my little girl (age 3) to her first game!

I predict she'll last 10 mins before wanting to get off my knee and do something less boring.

I can't wait!  City to win 4 nil and I won't see any of the goals.

bluebrendan

BongoBlue

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Gareth on May 09, 2017, 18:11:23
Well, the recent evidence suggests that Leicester have really got our number. Still, I expect the best coach in the world has been hard at work looking for a way of sorting that out.

City 1:3 Foxes
Almost cynical there Gareth? Draw or lose against these and there will be real questions. I hope for 3-0.
I am already thinking Pep aint all that, show us we made a mistake Pep.

We need to have the best squad? Surely a half decent  manager can win the league with the best players. Getting a tune out of less than the best is the sign of a great manager. Recently, that was Ferguscum, spit. No right to win the league with those donkeys.

Gareth

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on May 12, 2017, 01:30:32
Almost cynical there Gareth? Draw or lose against these and there will be real questions. I hope for 3-0.
I am already thinking Pep aint all that, show us we made a mistake Pep.

We need to have the best squad? Surely a half decent  manager can win the league with the best players. Getting a tune out of less than the best is the sign of a great manager. Recently, that was Ferguscum, spit. No right to win the league with those donkeys.

Doesn't come across as very gracious, does it? Leicester took us apart last year (at their best) and then did a number on us again this year (when far from their best). If I was them, I'd be thinking that we know how to beat this lot. The thing I'm not so sure about with Pep is his apparent optimism that the oppposition's (in this case Leicester's) plan will come to nothing if City just do their job. I think he's being challenged more than previously and has been slower than I'd anticipated to realise that and respond. So no, I'm not confident we will have taken enough from previous recent experiences vs Vardy and Co to prevent a repeat. Of course, it'd be great if we stuffed them 4 or 5; but I always took this thread to be what we think will happen, not what we hope will happen, hence the prediction.

KunDB

Bingo for Bongo Blue. Well done on 2 1 prediction.