News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@ Watford

Started by gavin, May 21, 2017, 14:01:22

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Caballero, Clichy, Kompany (c), Otamendi, Fernandinho, De Bruyne, Yaya Toure, Sane, Silva, Gabriel Jesus, Aguero

Subs | Gunn, Sagna, Sterling, Kolarov, Navas, Stones, Iheanacho

Come on City!

Ludo

I thought Sane might have made way for sterling.

gavin

I'm a bit surprised to see Clichy back.

KunDB

Last time we will see Clichy hopefully. C'mon City.

gavin

Finally it is 2-0. Story of the season is missing chances and again we missed a couple that should have been buried but hopefully we can rest easy for the afternoon now.

gavin

4, that must be good enough now!!!

Gareth

KunDB

A comfortable winning last game of a disappointing season. Aw well onwards and upwards. 

gavin

Looking forward to a more leisurely start to next season. Get the fookers practising their finishing!!!

bry the guy

Looked like Aguero walked off down the tunnel at the end could it be his last game i hope not.

jingoe

Sergio was on fire- looking for his hat-trick and not injured. Why the hell take him off?
The only worrying aspect of an otherwise happy and carnival atmosphere day

Swiss

Quote from: gavin on May 21, 2017, 16:57:30
Looking forward to a more leisurely start to next season. Get the fookers practising their finishing!!!

TBD, we won the first ten this season.

Good game. Not a bad end to the season. Looking forward to next year

gavin

Won the first ten of which only six were league games. It is too much at the start of a season really. Liverpool will get burnt next season. And Chelsea won't have it as easy next season either. I think the last couple of years have shown the cost of European football on challengers.