News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Bernardo Silva?

Started by Hesperus, May 26, 2017, 11:14:26

Previous topic - Next topic

Hesperus

Strong rumours we are about to sign him and he's in Manchester undergoing a medic. Decent Monaco player.

Victoria

is that why he quit Hull? :)

gavin

Interesting, they've quite a few decent attacking players but I thought we might be after the right back who we have also been linked with!

Gareth

The Guardian reports a £60mil fee...

Hesperus

Also linked with their left back Mendy. For better or worse it looks like we're getting Walker for the right back position.

gavin

Now Breaking News on Sky Sports News that their sources say it will happen this aft.

Swiss

gavin

goat

benji mendy next apparently

bry the guy

nimrod

Quote from: Gareth on May 26, 2017, 14:31:38
The Guardian reports a £60mil fee...
43 million euros

Gareth

Quote from: nimrod on May 26, 2017, 20:32:04
43 million euros

That's it, I'm never getting my holiday money at The Guardian again!

gavin

Hesperus

Impressive interview Intelligent bloke! Looking forward to watching him in our colours.

Swiss

I wonder if we'll play him mainly through the middle or out wide...

If we're losing nolito and navas, I guess there's space out wide. Will be even harder to pick a team if we get Sanchez in too.

With Bach on the way out. Clichy gone, we're down to fuck all home grown.

Garcia. Maffeo. Angelino. Unas. Roberts. Gunn. Diaz Will we start to see them play next season???

Neil Mcnab

He is a winger isnt he? Not certain that is where Pep will play him, we have a few options there. Looked good against us, very good, we couldnt get the ball off him. Is that the end of Sanchez turning up? What about Roberts?

gavin

Doubt it is the end of Sanchez. Roberts looks doubtful indeed. Bit concerned he played in a team where Scott Sinclair was player of the year but he has looked very good on occasions I've seen him but then again mainly against shite opposition.

KunDB

Hard to imagine how we could replace David Silva or provide like for like cover if he is injured. However, with our first signing of the summer we have just done  that and with another Silva who is a magician with the ball.

Really looking forward with excitement to see Bernardo playing in a City shirt and with David Silva.