News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Bravo!!!!

Started by gavin, June 28, 2017, 21:41:05

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

City's number one saves all three Portugal penalties as Chile beat Portugal in the Confederations Cup Semi 3-0 on pens. Chile deserved it for their extra time performance - should have had a pen and hit the woodwork towards the end.

Swiss

I saw extra time and concur, Chile should have had the Pen which probably would have won it for them.

Hats off to Bravo, he guessed correct for the first two he saved. They weren't brilliant penalties but he read the player and the shot well. The third was the best of the three imo. He played nani at his own game.

Victoria

I guess that's his slotted amount of saves for the year😁 although he should Fuck off from city, quicker the better!

Swiss

New season, new chance.

goat

Quote from: Tori on June 28, 2017, 22:23:18
although he should Fuck off

he says the same about you

Victoria

Quote from: goat on June 29, 2017, 11:18:58
he says the same about you

no he does not, he says he would like to fuck me :)

Victoria

Quote from: Swiss on June 28, 2017, 23:38:11
New season, new chance.
No chance, he had nearly a full season to prove himself: he did not! If I took your view, then I would have a poor workforce, which won't be profitable. Although I do give people a chance to turn things around, Bravo has failed. An effective business decision would be to fire him, too much of a liability in view.

nimrod

Quote from: Tori on June 30, 2017, 00:52:54
No chance, he had nearly a full season to prove himself: he did not! If I took your view, then I would have a poor workforce, which won't be profitable. Although I do give people a chance to turn things around, Bravo has failed. An effective business decision would be to fire him, too much of a liability in view.

No chance ?

Every chance if Pep decides too  ;D

Paddy

Thought this was a football forum and not a platform for Tori's sexual fantasies

Swiss

Though he's had a pap season, he's still an asset that is worth millions

Victoria

A devalued asset at best, hopefully, the new Brazilian goalkeeper will be Peps no1😊

goat

Quote from: Paddy on June 30, 2017, 07:02:58
Thought this was a football forum and not a platform for Tori's sexual fantasies

well it doesnt know much about football so this is how it contributes

Swiss

Reminds me of buffalo Bill, it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

goat

top lad bill,fucked about in finland. would prefer him as the sites token yank

gavin

Chile lost the final due to a shocking defensive error that had nowt to do with Claudio. These video refs seem as bad as the field refs. There should have been a sending off for a Chile player for a clear elbow second half, it went to to video and ended with a yellow card. WTF!!

http://www.punditarena.com/football/sokeefe/chile-red-card-var/

nimrod

They work well in Rugby Gav
I probably watch more rugby than football and can't imagine the pro game without it

Lekos

VAR has been a complete farce throughout the Confed Cup.  It may be the future, but there's a long way to go before it's actually usable in football.

goat

Quote from: Swiss on July 01, 2017, 21:48:45
Reminds me of buffalo Bill, it rubs the lotion on its skin or else it gets the hose again

enjoy this while you are statting like a chimp

oh and something something bravo did saves in a pointless cup

gavin

It has been an incredibly dull summer break this year.

Swiss

It'll pick up. We're only 5 days into the window