News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Kyle Walker

Started by Victoria, July 14, 2017, 16:18:35

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

Play nice please. All are entitled to an opinion whether it be positive or negative. I really don't like it when people are accused of being rags. It is a heinous insult.

I have mixed feelings about this signing but the lad is in blue now and he gets my support. It was clear we needed new blood at right back and this lad has been doing a decent job. Hopefully Pep can move him on a couple of levels and get rid of the hypocrisy that Spuds fill their players with. If he wins us trophies then he is worth it.

There's no doubting that taken in isolation the price for Joleon Lescott was ridiculous but we won trophies with him so for me it was a good signing and always will be now.

zacc

He talks a good interview be interesting to see how he fits into City, least he's used to EPL.

Hesperus

It was a good interview. I was quite impressed by him.

Swiss

I'm a lot more confident about him than Alves!

We now have 5 defenders out of 8.

Will be intriguing to see if Tosin gets promoted to be out 4th CB.

Victoria

Well here' s a little gossip, my rag loving  friends in the media have began stirring the shit between you City supporters and Walker, he called you all 'glory hunters' in a tweet 5 years ago....ha ha ha

Lots of love your favorite troll: Tony 😉

Lekos

Can we get rid of it now.

Gareth

lee

goat

took your fuckin time

lee

steve did you see my post in tech mancs about kodi stuff?

goat

nope, i avoid that bit. usually sex pest or stevie broke something

jingoe

It seems that Spurs prefer Kieran Trippier - who City had for nothing as a youth team player - over Walker.

50m seems a ridiculous amount but let's hope he does the business wearing a blue shirt.

Swiss

At the end of the season yes. But rumours are he had a falling out with poch and the relationship soured the scenes.

Walker had 33 league appearances to Trippiers 12.

Not until the falling out did Trippier start to establish himself.

KunDB

As fans we should not concern ourselves about transfer fees just the quality of the team/squad and he is an improvement on last year so lets get right behind him and support him 100%. Who cares an ounce about a past quote or twitter comment, I certainly don't.

goat

fucks sake , i agree with you

im going back to bed

nimrod

Quote from: Zabba on July 17, 2017, 02:51:09
As fans we should not concern ourselves about transfer fees

wasnt it you who was moaning like fuck about the money taxi and sorryarse were spunking on shit ?

goat

keep up gandalf, he changed his mind 50 times since

to be fair i doubt shakey even gives a fuck how much he spends so why should we

zacc

Quote from: goat on July 17, 2017, 13:48:16
keep up gandalf, he changed his mind 50 times since

to be fair i doubt shakey even gives a fuck how much he spends so why should we

True the owner can't be mithered about purchase amounts though doubt they're daft about it business wise.
Couple of  aspects sometimes clubs try to get silly money from City which they obviously don't get drawn into.
Also other clubs must have to up their payments for players which keeps the richer clubs in check but make it difficult for lower league clubs to progress. 

Swiss

The selling clubs are artificially inflating the market, not the buyers

KunDB

Quote from: goat on July 17, 2017, 11:33:45
fucks sake , i agree with you

im going back to bed

Finally, two great minds meet.