News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Derby on foreign soli

Started by Paddy, July 19, 2017, 20:06:48

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

Only saw "highlights" but mangled was playing OK at LB? The RB appeared to be missing a lot of the time, whoever it was..

shandon

Fernaninho was playing LB in the first half. The new goalie came out and missed the ball to let Lukaku score the 1st goal.

Swiss

I have a theory that has built up over my life time. Whenever we have a shit preseason, we have a decent season

nimrod

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on July 21, 2017, 17:07:21
Only saw "highlights" but mangled was playing OK at LB? The RB appeared to be missing a lot of the time, whoever it was..

Kyle Walker

Paddy

Watched the complete game on rag tv. Foden should be inline for aa call up to the senior squad

bbk

We should not be whoring ourselves over there in pre-season or belittling the derby.

Didn't see any of the game other than the goals. Like what I am hearing about the young lad Foden - apologies if I got his name wrong I can't be arsed checking. Should be getting him off the bench as much as possible. If he proves up to it, start him against anything lower than 6th place.

Rowley Birkin QC

Quote from: Swiss on July 21, 2017, 19:38:59
I have a theory that has built up over my life time. Whenever we have a shit preseason, we have a decent season

Same here.

zacc

Watched highlights on OS looked bit men v boys though they played well.
Why was the goalie not in goal for the first goal?  :o
Seemed to be shoved around by Utd players when City came close to scoring so no changes there. 
Be interesting to see next game with new arrivals.

Swiss

Zacc. Lukaku broke through the defensive line. Ederson rushed out to intercept but was beaten to it by lukaku.

zacc

Quote from: Swiss on July 23, 2017, 12:15:24
Zacc. Lukaku broke through the defensive line. Ederson rushed out to intercept but was beaten to it by lukaku.

Did see this on the highlights but wondered about play prior why the defense seemed static?
Whatever the reasons better to learn from mistakes now than later.
Had wry smile thinking of the criticism Hart would have got for doing same type of madness!