News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V Real

Started by Paddy, July 27, 2017, 05:08:54

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

looking good so far!

Paddy

Playing well at the back so far

Paddy

Good first half, def looking better. Modric is an animal in midfield. Goat; good link but it is Spanish, but a link is a link....

Paddy

0 - 0. Will do better in second half. Predict a win !!!!

Paddy

Vinny off, def wide open

Paddy

City one up, missed goal due to lag

Paddy

And that is two, Sterling, after missing a sitter

Paddy

Should be four up by now. Mass subs from Real

Paddy

Stones; 3 - 0 from a corner

Paddy

Massive lag, missing the action but happy...

Paddy

Big change for us, Grimshaw in goal

Paddy

Paddy

Real score from long range

Paddy

Final score 4 - 1. De Bruyne mom. A match u didn't want to end. Some very promising youngsters on show

Hesperus

Great result and performance by the looks of it.

Good match updates Paddy!

KunDB

First half was a game of two quarters, first City then RM. We got a glimpse of how dynamic City were going to be this season, more pace to go with the passing and a superb passing confident Ederson in goal.

Second half it rained goals for us, so lets hope that augurs well for the season ahead.

End of the day it was a friendly and all about fitness and fine tuning,. but a great confidence booster nonetheless.

KunDB

I would add that in 60 years supporting City I have never seen this degree of quality all across the team, and that includes the academy lads.

nimrod

Quote from: Zabba on July 27, 2017, 07:39:37
I would add that in 160 years supporting City I have never seen this degree of quality all across the team, and that includes the academy lads.

KunDB

Quote from: nimrod on July 27, 2017, 09:48:13

Its bad enough Nimrod without making it worse.

Lekos

Diaz's goal was class.