News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Citymancs Fantasy League

Started by lee, July 31, 2017, 14:44:12

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on August 13, 2017, 20:41:21
Early days yet. Table isn't worth publishing till four games have been played. The cream will rise.
Meaning you're bottom of the admins mini-league - again.  :D

lee

fuckin kane the cnut..im transfering him already :D

zacc

what a surprise Gareth already top lol

Gareth

Hmmm... I'm not usually an early front-runner - you're trying to unsettle me!

zacc

Quote from: Gareth on August 14, 2017, 06:39:00
Hmmm... I'm not usually an early front-runner - you're trying to unsettle me!

all's fair ;)

gavin

Okay, three games is a bit early but as we have a natural break here is the table.

Fact that I was top scorer this week has fuck all to do with it obviously. I even caught Gareth by three points.

Well done Zacc for keeping Gareth under a bit of pressure.

zacc

Gareth

Gonna be tough squeezing Sanchez into fantasy teams if he winds up in sky blue.

Gareth

So, no need to worry about fantasy-Sanchez then. Plus maybe a bit more game time for Kun as a result?

Lekos

I wasn't going to bother this year, joined anyway, immediately regretted it when I forgot to sort my team for the first game week, had myself deleted after week 2.

What a journey.  Great season.

lee

zacc

gavin

This was going to be a post mocking Brendan's playing of his Captains Triple card with Jesus as his captain for the one match he wasn't selected. But now I've seen I'm beneath him and third bottom so less said the better...

shandon

Quote from: gavin on September 27, 2017, 15:25:18
This was going to be a post mocking Brendan's playing of his Captains Triple card with Jesus as his captain for the one match he wasn't selected. But now I've seen I'm beneath him and third bottom so less said the better...

I did exactly the same  :)
But I think you get the vice captain to get triple points instead if the captain doesn't play.

goat

we need a rocky style training montage of  gareth preparing for the league

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on September 27, 2017, 15:25:18

At least you were honest enough to show the table, Gav.

(If you hadn't, I would have done!  :D )

Gareth

Quote from: goat on September 27, 2017, 17:07:51
we need a rocky style training montage of  gareth preparing for the league

Consists of me consuming half a bottle of red and a couple of marlboro golds while wondering why I'm still doing this...

goat

Gareth

Ahh yes, the glory... how could that tour in the open-top bus showing off the enormous winner's trophy that Gav presented me have slipped my mind?