News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Brighton away. Sat. 5.30

Started by Stephen Paul, August 07, 2017, 08:11:35

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Thank fook the Premier League is back

Is Pep going to deliver ?

City favourites to win the Pl 15/8
Rags and Chelsea 7/2
Spuds 9/1
Arsenal 11/1
bindippers 12/1😂

A difficult trip to newly promoted Brighton to kick things off

4 1 City

Hesperus

Very excited for this season. This is the most eagerly awaited season I think I can remember. When we signed Trevor Francis runs it close though.

We really need to just get off to a solid start. Pick up wins and build confidence with the new signings. Maybe 10 games in when the likes of Mendy and Gundog are fit we can really kick on and start to blow teams away.

I even think we've got a decent chance of going a good distance in the CL this season..... maybe I'm getting a bit carried away.

2 nil to City.

bluebrendan

zacc

goat

1-0 them

who won last year stevie or is the pig still counting

nimrod

Gareth

KunDB

Swiss

gavin

I back us to win this one comfortably, 4-0. We look for too strong for the newcomers.

Paddy

I think it will be a rout; 4 or 5 to us and a clean sheet depending on which goalie is used !!!!

Neil Mcnab

Worst time to play a promoted club, besides at the back end of the season when they will be fighting relegation.
Houghton should have had a look in for the England job, Southgate is gash. Houghton cant do much with his budget though, so 3-2 to us.

Swiss

Anyone excited yet (not goat).

Can't wait! New season, new promise. Was it 10 games unbeaten at the start of last year???

Predicted line ups?

Lightbulb

Stones - Kompany - Otamendi

Walker-----------Yaya----------Danilo

------------KDB--------------Dave----------
----------------------Jesus--------------------
-------------------Aguero---------------------

Or some sort of formation of the like!