News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Leroy Sane

Started by Paddy, September 24, 2017, 03:16:19

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Doing the business or what !!!

bry the guy

nimrod

Class
worth twice what we paid

Ludo

Not so hot tonight though...

Neil Mcnab

He is not consistent at the moment.

Ludo

One bright spark in the half for him when he got through on goal and poked it wide but even then he had Jesus unmarked in the six yard box.

Hesperus

Strange comments about Sane on here. Ok he didn't score but I thought he was excellent tonight. Amazing athleticism, he never stopped running at the opposition.

KunDB

Hard to criticise a guy who creates chance after chance, That allows you a few misjudgements and misses.

Ludo

Quote from: Hesperus on September 26, 2017, 21:47:14
Strange comments about Sane on here. Ok he didn't score but I thought he was going excellent tonight.

Sorry but I thought tonight he was well off what he's capable of. First half he he gave the ball away with either a poor pass, miscontrol or running into blind alleys. His decision making really needs to pick up.

I'm not on a mission to slate him, I just think he's not just a good as he (and others) thinks he is. I doubt he'll get a game against Chelsea.

gavin

He made a number of poor decisions tonight but wasn't on his own. He has a lot to learn but he looks like he could be world class when he learns it. I'd invest time in him. And Sterling for that matter.

nimrod

Cant believe what Im reading about Sane
He owned that left side, he run SD ragged, he won a penalty
His effect on the game was massive, without scoring.

Ludo

Quote from: gavin on September 26, 2017, 22:11:46
He made a number of poor decisions tonight but wasn't on his own. He has a lot to learn but he looks like he could be world class when he learns it. I'd invest time in him. And Sterling for that matter.

There's no doubt he'll be a superstar and with a bit more savvy it'll be sooner rather than later but he can be exasperating at times.

Hesperus

I'm with Nimrod on this. I thought he was one of our best players last night. Not sure why he's getting any criticism, players who did underperform last night, Aguero and Jesus.

Ludo

Yes,he played well in parts last night and yes, he wasn't on his own in the underperforming department.

His play last may not merit scratching criticism but it certainly didn't merit lavish praise either. 6/10 possibly.

bluebrendan

I hope he got a bollocking off Pep for going it alone and not passing when Bernardo and Sterling were in position for a tap-in in the middle of the goal. It was still 1-0 at the time and we needed that second goal sooner rather than later. He's a cracking player but needs to get his head up at times.

nimrod

Quote from: Hesperus on September 27, 2017, 09:10:16
I'm with Nimrod on this. I thought he was one of our best players last night. Not sure why he's getting any criticism, players who did underperform last night, Aguero and Jesus.

bang on, thought tory was back for a minute  ;D