News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

CL Thread

Started by KunDB, September 26, 2017, 21:06:31

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Good opponents but we are playing well and Stones looking very good.

KunDB

As I said Sterling is no natural goal scorer.

Neil Mcnab

Delph has not looked out of place again. Ederson looks unflappable and is making good saves. Sane and Kun made wrong choices a few times, trying to score themselves when there were better alternatives.
They were a good technical team, no blistering pace to deal with. Good win for us.

Hesperus

I'll take an unnatural goal scorer with a record of 8 goals on n 6 games any day of the week.

Good win for us. Tough first half but controlled it in the 2nd.

KunDB

Quote from: Hesperus on September 26, 2017, 21:46:14
I'll take an unnatural goal scorer with a record of 8 goals on n 6 games any day of the week.

Good win for us. Tough first half but controlled it in the 2nd.

Most Sterling goals have been gifts. Tonight's was a gift and it was an inch from disaster. He is still a very good player but no natural goal scorer.

A good and important win for us. Sergio needs relieved of the penalty taking.

Hesperus

Harsh criticism of Sterling. Hes scored some very important goals for us this season. He's not the finished article for sure but he's still very young and learning. Without him this season would look a lot different for us. He may miss chances but at least he gets in the positions to score and he doesn't let his head drop if he misses.

Ludo

A bit laboured, especially in the first half, but with a bit better decision making up front it could have been so much more easy.

gavin

We weren't great first half but still managed to squander some decent chances. Second half we controlled the game, creating enough chances to win three or four matches. The only thing missing then was the finishing. We'll need to finish better on Saturday.

Sterling missed a sitter and made hard work of his goal but there is a long list of players who muffed chances tonight.

nimrod

Im sorry but I thought City were brilliant against a very good team who played really well, and fucking Sterling not a goalscorer with 8 goals in 6 already ?

It couldve been 4 nil easily, but you cant win 4 or 5 nil every game, defence was brilliant as well, another clean sheet.

Well done City

Swiss

Back on an Etihad flight, they decided to show real game... so watched that. Then they showed the city full game after but we came in to land so I just caught the KDB goal and they switched it off :-(