News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Gerrard

Started by nimrod, October 05, 2017, 14:56:16

Previous topic - Next topic

nimrod

He was on some shit telly show here talking about Manure coming to Loserpool, saying its probably the biggest match in the world

What fucking decade is he living in ?

what a massive cock. Dont these red twats ever learn ?

gavin

I'd say the biggest match is Real v Barca. Scousers v Rags is not even close. I don't think any English game is. I feel sorry for Gerrard - there musn;t be a night goes by that he doesn't think about giving that ball to Ba and handing City the chance to win the title.

goat

id argue boca river is bigger

unless you are judging by money

nimrod

Quote from: gavin on October 05, 2017, 20:57:12
I'd say the biggest match is Real v Barca. Scousers v Rags is not even close. I don't think any English game is. I feel sorry for Gerrard - there musn;t be a night goes by that he doesn't think about giving that ball to Ba and handing City the chance to win the title.

Haha yeah, Lampard was always better than him anyway, scored way more goals from midfield.
The thing is its always ex-rag and scouse players and fans that say this about this game, like they consider themselves football royalty because they had a successful period a long time ago.
I agree they are both bigger than City on a worldwide stage but it was the smug look Gerrard had on his face that annoyed me.

Swiss

Aye, it's a bloody shame ac Milan got so complacent. But then DidI Hamman was a hell of a player!

gavin

You wouldn't think anyone was bothering to play this weekend. Every time I switch on Sky Sports News they are on about the scousers and the rags match. It's generally a load of shit that channel but it is getting worse not better!

shandon

Some people are saying Klopp has Liverpool exactly where Brendan Rogders left them  :-[

Swiss

0-0

Borefest by all reports!

shandon

Just the way Jose likes it.

Paddy

It wasn't a bad game. Jose came to get a point and succeeded. Looking forward to first the derby...