News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for Burnley at home . Sat 3pm

Started by Stephen Paul, October 19, 2017, 13:42:42

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

more of the same please Pep

Cant see nothing but 3 points here although Burnley beat Chelsea away this season

5 0 City 😃

Gareth

I think this could well involve a long wait for a break-though - they know how to defend well and we shouldn't expect anything different. They are entitled to play to their strength.
2:0 to City

KunDB

Neil Mcnab

Burnley have won away at Chelsea and Everton, drawn away at Spurs. Fair to say they have improved away from Turf Moor. Still, we are playing well, 3-1 to us, though 9-2 would be a better watch.

Ludo

I expect a few changes in personnel

4-1 us

zacc

gavin

There's an interesting article on their defending on the BBC site

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41670800

But I don't think they will be lucky or good enough to keep City out - 3-1 to City.

Hesperus

Gareth

Interesting match preview...

Quote from: The GuardianThe visitors will hope that their day goes better than their trip to City on this weekend in 1925, when, to quote the Guardian’s match report, “the weakness and stupid tactics of their defenders would have lost the game for any side, particularly against such fleet raiders and accurate marksmen as the City forwards”. That match finished 8-3 in City’s favour, an unusual tally rendered even more remarkable by the fact that in their next game, against Sheffield United two days later, City lost by precisely the same scoreline.

bluebrendan

KunDB

Quote from: Zabba on October 19, 2017, 16:31:34
3 0 City win to keep on rolling.

Well done me back to back correct score predictions.