News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Saints Match Thread

Started by KunDB, November 29, 2017, 19:12:08

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

CityX| Ederson, Delph, Kompany (c), Otamendi, Walker, Fernandinho, Gundogan, De Bruyne, Sterling, Jesus, Aguero.

Subs | Bravo, Danilo, Mangala,
Bernardo, Silva, Zinchenko, Diaz

C'mon City

Ludo

Surprised he's not playing Sane.

KunDB

Lacking sharpness, poor passing, panic passes and cannot defend corners.

Need Pep to give them a right booting at halftime to wake them up.

I fear that winter and the biting cold may have taken just a tad of the sharpness from our play. Credit due to Southampton though for their players are working very hard.

KunDB

Absolute dreadful defending allowing Southampton to score.

1 1

Hesperus

Hesperus

We’ve been poor today. It’s been coming for a few games.

KunDB

Quote from: Hesperus on November 29, 2017, 21:41:01
We’ve been poor today. It’s been coming for a few games.

Yes I agree with that. Probably tiredness setting in.

KunDB

As I was saying we will win this game, lol.

What a goal from Sterling with 10 secs left.

Hesperus

Swiss

Lekos

Swiss

it was yes, starting to fulfil his potential

Ludo

Neil Mcnab

We have definitely gone off the boil, the pressing from a lot of the front players has noticeably dropped off. The best team might be the freshest. Really sloppy in the passing as well. High balls into the box wont work for us.
A great strike from Sterling pulled us out of the fire.

gavin

We do seem to be getting closer and closer to not winning. But there's no better way to win a match than that. Absolutely buzzing when Raheem scored that. Was looking forward to looking at the disallowed one too but they didn't bother to show it on motd. Didn't seem much wrong with that one to me at the time. But I suppose it did increase the frustration that led to that great release on the actual winner.

Raheem is fucking magic. Anyone that suggested he should go in summer should hang their head in shame.

nimrod

Moz1959