News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Pogba comments and derby ban

Started by KunDB, December 02, 2017, 20:52:14

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Paul Pogba apparently stated on Football Focus that he hoped Man City star players got injured to help Utd's title chances.

Well thankfully the chance of that happening has lessened significantly after his reckless challenge against Arsenal (for a studs first stamp on Hector Bellerin) resulted in a straight Red card and him missing the Derby match. I guess it is called Karma.

This is something I have heard other Utd fans say recently, which is no coincidence I think, only they specifically named KdB hoping he would be badly injured. How totally classless can they be!

gavin

Lukaku should be banned too really. How he got away with attempting to boot an opponent twice has to be bent. But we'll stuff them regardless.

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on December 02, 2017, 20:53:58
Lukaku should be banned too really. How he got away with attempting to boot an opponent twice has to be bent. But we'll stuff them regardless.

How 3 referees cannot view two attempts to kick a player in the groin area, the second succeeding as a sending off is beyond me (other than the whole thing is rigged).

Hesperus

Thought shited were pretty clinical in their finishing. They are a powerful team of big uns.

The Deby will be interesting, I hope we have our intensity back for this game or it could be tough.

bbk

Poor comments from the guy. I guess he didn’t mean malice in it. He’s had a lack of class bred into him from a young age, it’s a disability. He’s like a home schooled child trying to interact.

Derby wise, I can just see them scorin from every set piece. Irrational? Perhaps. The nerves are a’jangling.

Swiss

I haven't seen his comments, but there's certainly been times where I've wished an oponent couldn't make a match against us!

zacc

So we can expect them to try to injure City players then! >:(

KunDB

Quote from: zacc on December 04, 2017, 09:48:21
So we can expect them to try to injure City players then! >:(

In fairness, he did say it tongue in cheek.

bluebrendan

Quote from: KunDB on December 04, 2017, 11:51:12
I always get the impression that Pogba's tongue is firmly wedged up his own arse.

Paddy

Never watch rags games or highlights. What will be as far as the bans. We will still beat them, only regret is that Pogba is not playing, because when he does then defense is wide open bcause he does not know how todefend

zacc

Quote from: KunDB on December 04, 2017, 11:51:12

plus he won't be playing due to oh yes a red card for a "  mistimed a tackle to effectively stamp on the back of Bellerin's leg"             

Paddy

nimrod

Quote from: Paddy on December 04, 2017, 23:30:18
Never watch rags games or highlights. What will be as far as the bans. We will still beat them, only regret is that Pogba is not playing, because when he does then defense is wide open bcause he does not know how todefend

But how do you know this if you never watch rag games ?

Im glad he;s not playing they always win by more goals when he plays

lee

Stephen Paul

think the rags will be physical on Sunday with the odd elbow here and there