News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

I blame Pep

Started by KunDB, December 20, 2017, 18:52:30

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

I blame Pep for me not having anything to worry about, no stress during matches just enjoyment, not even a worry if we go one down as we have the ability to bounce back. Everything going great, our close neighbours in despair praying for us every game to suffer a defeat.

It brings back painful memories of my own suffering at the hands of our 'Respectful and Educated' neighbours who constantly taunted us with chants reminding us of their steady stream of silverware and they were playing with the 'Big Boys'. Even now, they are desperately clinging to their 'we won 20 Premier League titles' taunt. Living in the past.

So good being a City fan now with the boot on the other foot, Needless to say, I do not miss the 40 years of pain one bit. Utd fans now fearing they could be about to suffer years of pain watching City trawl in major silverware as they scrap for minor trophies. Still as an educated and respectful City fan I wish them well with their big two clash against Bristol City for Utd's main target this year: retaining the League Cup.

What makes it better is that Utd fans still cannot understand why Pep choose City instead of them, well Utd fans remember that 10 year plan you mocked, it seems to be going well in its ninth year.  :P 

Swiss

Got called a glory supporter today, I said yes, it is glorious.

KunDB

Story Link

MEN about Pep and succeeding in PL with his style of football. I would add that it is laughable that all those 'know nothing' know-all TV pundits who attacked him last season pointing out that this is the PL son, not fancy soft European football are now claiming he has adopted his football principles and style to suit the PL (more bollocks from them).

gavin

I'm still very nervous during matches until we're three ahead but, yes, it is a fantastic time to be a City fan. My wildest dreams seem to be coming true in football at least. Now if only they'd pay me a fraction of KDBs wages to do fuck all...

Ludo

I'm still nervous when we're 3 up