News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Mahrez

Started by Moz1959, January 30, 2018, 17:46:21

Previous topic - Next topic

Moz1959

Transfer request handed in and apparently city have bid 50m for him.

Apparently this is our second bid in the window.

Neil Mcnab

lee

goat

can he play left back?

gavin

Decent player but don't think he's on his way. Pep reckons it is 90% plus certain we won't be signing anyone else.

Hesperus

I can’t quite believe it but this story does appear to have some substance to it.

Gareth

This gonna be like Robinho over again..?

Edit: Apparently not! (not at £95 mil)

lee

seems we have walked away and also not enough time to get fred!

Neil Mcnab

Interest ended at 65 million, thank feck. Nasri number 2.

goat

read city only had a nice chat with leicester and that soon ended when they asked 90 million

also read city made 4 bids

have to love twitter

nimrod

Mahrez must be fucking gutted

No prem medal for him this season

They only paid 450k for him, you'd think those barstards wouldve taken the 65 mill, give the lad his dream move....now stuck with a pissed off player.

edit...he's gone AWOL and been fined 200k

KunDB

Quote from: nimrod on February 01, 2018, 21:35:23
Mahrez must be fucking gutted

No prem medal for him this season

They only paid 450k for him, you'd think those barstards wouldve taken the 65 mill, give the lad his dream move....now stuck with a pissed off player.

edit...he's gone AWOL and been fined 200k

Clubs never learn, it is simple, if a player wants away take the money let them go. £65m is more than a fair price, look at WBA now stuck with a bound to be pissed off JFE.

The pattern seems set now, City will pay decent money for good players but will not be ripped off or mugged. Mess around and we just walk away. I hope they stick by this policy.

nimrod

Yeah Im very glad we walked away from Sanchez, 500k a week ffs, only the rags are that stupid, they'll probably bid 100 mill for  Mahrez in summer.

And anyway I dont know if anybody watched rags v Spuds game but if Sanchez played like that for City Id be well pissed of, he looked like he was worth 20 quid.

Maybe already pissed off with JM for making him track back, something he was never expected to do at the Gooners.

zacc

Quote from: lee on January 31, 2018, 18:02:26
seems we have walked away and also not enough time to get fred!

think Fred is one in the pipeline for summer signing

Swiss

When asked by journo's if sanchez was being paid £600k a week, wenger pointed upwards...

I can sort of see Leicester's point. If dik van dyke went for £75m, then Mahrez at 65 'looked' cheap.
In conclusion, LFC have massively inflated the market