News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Hamburg

Started by gavin, January 21, 2015, 21:35:55

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

A bit of a mish mash of a team but useful run outs for Edin and Sergio again. Lovely second goal from Edin. Crowd looks a bit disappointing. Goals are at 50 and 74 minutes, there doesn't seem to be a highlights package yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_2IZZcC2vE

goat

seriously pointless game, cant see any use at all especially before fucking chelsea

if like baldo says the crowd was shit then its not going to help shift shirts
an extra game for delicate aguero
and a long wander over there

zacc

yup hubby totally at a loss why City play such games when every player's crucial he constantly goes on about it will injure players which I gather Lampard was!! ???

Stephen Paul

Quote from: goat on January 21, 2015, 22:07:44
seriously pointless game, cant see any use at all especially before fucking chelsea

Not pointless in my view . Great night

Lekos

Aye, seems a bit daft to be flying in and out of Dubai for a game a few days before an FA Cup match and a week or so before Chelsea.

goat

Quote from: stephenmcfc on January 22, 2015, 06:35:21
Quote from: goat on January 21, 2015, 22:07:44

Not pointless in my view . Great night

you dont think jamming an extra game in against a non-descript german club in the desert is pointless? beer must have been cheap at least

gavin

I don't think it does any harm for them to have a change in mid season. Looks like Pellers played the players he wanted to play for as long as he wanted to play them to me. Had we been in the Carling Cup we'd have had another competitive game and that would have been more wearing.

Lekos

Lampard was injured though according to reports.

goat

Quote from: gavin on January 22, 2015, 21:24:23
I don't think it does any harm for them to have a change in mid season. Looks like Pellers played the players he wanted to play for as long as he wanted to play them to me. Had we been in the Carling Cup we'd have had another competitive game and that would have been more wearing.

he was playing a mixed bag in that shitty cup anyway and no matter who we were drawn against it wouldnt have been a massive flight away