News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

We don't need to win this competition

Started by gavin, January 25, 2015, 18:46:39

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X0DlG5r63h8

We need to win every competition we enter. Shame Willy had a bit of s stinker yesterday otherwise Hart should be dropped from the team for Chelsea and Barca matches.

bluebrendan

It's not from the Boro game, Gav. If you watch the tunnel cam on the official site, at 2:20 Joe and Willy are coming out for the warm-up and Joe has a different top on than in that vid.

gavin

bluebrendan

Possibly the Sheff Wed cup tie. If you listen carefully I think he actually says "We don't need this competition man" in some sort of mock African accent, maybe he was talking about the ACON??

Zabba

Quote from: bluebrendan on January 25, 2015, 21:08:20
Possibly the Sheff Wed cup tie. If you listen carefully I think he actually says "We don't need to win this competition man" in some sort of mock African accent, maybe he was talking about the ACON??

Minor correction for what Joe actually said on video (see above) as on video heading.

alexsam

Who knows what he is refering to, there are 3 people in that video. Who knows what had been said before they actually got into the tunnel.

It is crap like this that will stop the club from doing videos giving access to fans.

andy1966

" We don't need to win this competition"

Well what else are we going to win ?

clevblue

No, they missed the rest of the conversation - it went "we don't need to win this competition, we need to fuckin' hammer it"

I know I was there.