News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Cheating Scousers - Diver Salah

Started by KunDB, August 20, 2018, 21:01:57

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Salah goes down like a Holywood movie star shot dead. Oliver jumps in penalty NO DOUBT. Sky presenters acknowledge it is very soft but Salah did not seek penelaty or dive, albeit he went down in stages theartically. What else could he do, given circumstances, if he did not go down he would not get penalty.

Now if Sterling in exact same position, no doubt in my mind it would not have been a PENALTY, it would have got Sterling a YELLOW CARD, and the Sky presenters (Neville and Carragher) would have cried serial diver as usual, in tones of disapproval and digust.

I hear you I am biased, well no it is just me reporting what actually happens. How many times do referees fail to award us clear penalties and protect our players from very bad tackles.

goat

to be fair sterling does dive like a cnut as well

KunDB

Quote from: goat on August 20, 2018, 21:49:34
to be fair sterling does dive like a cnut as well

Well to be fair I do accept that. Not as much as when he was at the Pool and the Sky presenters accept Salah had to go down, wouldn't have for Sterling.

Swiss

No wonder Liverpool were against VAR.

Even the red card would have been overturned had their been a review. According to the new rules that is

gavin

It is disgraceful how they fail to condemn diving and cheating on Sky.

Swiss

Just saw an article headline linked from news now: palace win provides the blueprint for beating city!

Hahhahahhahahhahahha bloody hell! Talk about not getting too carried away.

KunDB

Quote from: Swiss on August 21, 2018, 08:43:06
Just saw an article headline linked from news now: palace win provides the blueprint for beating city!

Hahhahahhahahhahahha bloody hell! Talk about not getting too carried away.

Really, it was totally average performance and only the referee to thank for the win.

gavin

Precisely, it hardly had me quaking in my boots even though I was disappointed that they won.