News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Lyon CL Match Thread

Started by KunDB, September 19, 2018, 19:33:44

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

City XI | Ederson, Walker, Stones, Laporte, Delph, Fernandinho, Gundogan, Silva (C), Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus

Subs | Muric, Kompany, Agüero, Sané, Mahrez, Otamendi, Foden

C'mon City

KunDB

Lazy half-pace play made their goal almost inevitable.

KunDB

Sheer sloppiness and laziness by City players. 2 down.

Neil Mcnab

I predicted 4-0, I could yet be right. Lethargic, sloppy, asleep. Whatever the result tonight, I dont think we will still be favourites.

gavin

That first half took me right back to the end of the Pearce era.

KunDB

It’s tended to be that way this season, bar Saturday, almost like arrogance has set in. Pep or Mikel needs to boot them in the arse. Dreadful performance so far defence midfield and attack.

Neil Mcnab

Neil Mcnab

Bernardo more involved now he is not out wide.

Neil Mcnab

We got what we deserved, feck all.

zacc

KunDB

We got exactly what that performance deserved a defeat. Second best to most second balls, outworked and outplayed. We lacked desire and sharpness first half and for most of the game our passing was oh so lethargic and sloppy.

gavin

It's madness to play Bernard wide. He's shite there but great in the middle. There were non performances all round though. Starting with those that didn't bother to turn up to watch. Carabao Cup matches have a better atmosphere.

goat

lee

ah well..we lost..fook it

cant win em all..roll on cardiff

Swiss

Neil Mcnab

Arsenal dodged a bullet there, what a loser.

gavin

Bit harsh that after one game on the touchline. He has come across quite well. I would give him a bit longer! His substitutions were right. I presume Pep picked the starting XI. Bernard must play in the middle - at the very least until KDB comes back.