News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

International break

Started by gavin, November 15, 2018, 21:11:25

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

It actually seems quite fitting to have one after putting the scum in their place. Nice, relaxing couple of weeks to enjoy the glow.

bluebrendan

goat

cold and wet and im being dragged to the fucking game

KunDB

Quote from: gavin on November 15, 2018, 21:11:25
It actually seems quite fitting to have one after putting the scum in their place. Nice, relaxing couple of weeks to enjoy the glow.

I feel the same way, but as well as that we are top of the table and Liverpool fans will be frustrated by that despite their best start to a season in a long, long time.

Utd now know they are light years behind City and it will be another year without winning the PL for them. They will also need a huge slice of good fortune to win anything now. Liverpool are looking down at them as they used to do to Liverpool. Oh boy I can almost feel the pain Utd fans are suffering. Whatever happened that banner they use to take such pride and joy in flying.

Internationals are mostly boring.

goat

Paddy

Having withdrawal systems already: but the rest is good for the players. Big fan in favour of a winter break

gavin

My favourite comment of the break was the Brazil manager saying they are modelling themselves on City. Superb.

Paddy

Paddy

No excuse for a mid day pint....!!!!