News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

EFL Fixture Farce

Started by gavin, January 16, 2019, 21:11:35

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

So we're supposed to take both of the football leagues competitions seriously and develop kids whilst they schedule two matches in two days.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/46897173

KunDB

I have no doubt whatsoever that if this was Utd or Liverpool a quick solution would have been found.

I hope City field a seriously understrength team for both competitions, resting first team players, to send a clear message in response. Play the under 21 team in the Carabao Cup and kids in the EFL trophy.

Same strong message as we sent to UEFA over their FFP papers leaked hacked information demands (No response as we do not deal in hacked and illegally obtained information, as should UEFA). 

bluebrendan

Quote from: KunDB on January 17, 2019, 10:08:07
I have no doubt whatsoever that if this was Utd or Liverpool a quick solution would have been found.

I hope City field a seriously understrength team for both competitions, resting first team players, to send a clear message in response. Play the under 21 team in the Carabao Cup and kids in the EFL trophy.

Same strong message as we sent to UEFA over their FFP papers leaked hacked information demands (No response as we do not deal in hacked and illegally obtained information, as should UEFA).
Our U-21 team is the kids, many of the squad are 16-18.

zacc

and you just know future pundits will say how City don't develop youth players!! >:(

gavin

West Hame League game moved to 27 February to accommodate the Carabao Cup final on Sunday 24th Feb. The sty derby could be rearranged if we or the scum win this weekend. There's gonna be games all over the place at this rate.

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on January 24, 2019, 21:24:57
West Hame League game moved to 27 February to accommodate the Carabao Cup final on Sunday 24th Feb. The sty derby could be rearranged if we or the scum win this weekend. There's gonna be games all over the place at this rate.
[/b]
Not this round Gav, the derby is on QF weekend, there's the 5th round to go before that.