News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Watford

Started by KunDB, March 09, 2019, 16:31:00

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

It has been that long since the last match I can barely remember when it was (got used to a match every three days). I'm expecting a hard fought game with Watford defending deep, camped out in their final third of the pitch.

XI | Ederson, Walker, Kompany (C), Otamendi, Zinchenko, Gundogan, Silva, Mahrez, Sterling, Bernardo, Aguero

Subs | Muric, Danilo, Laporte, Delph, Sané, Jesus, Foden

C'mon City let's heap pressure on Klopp and Liverpool.

KunDB

Frustrating first half.

gavin

Sergio should have buried that. Profligate again.

Lekos

It's a shame Watford have no intent to try and get 3 points or attack. Makes form shit match, but we just need to break them down. Should be 1 up with the aguero header.

Lekos

QUICK DOUBLE YES THANK YOU PLEASE

KunDB

Brilliant call by the officials. Well done Paul Tierney and co. 

KunDB

Sterling hat trick.

KunDB

Win was what it was all about.

Neil Mcnab

Good result. David Silva, though not at his best, is getting back there. He has not been in the game in a few matches recently. We need him firing for the run in.
Expect most teams to shut up shop, adding to the tension if we dont score early.

Hesperus

Good win, Watford defended well but even after the first half I thought we’d score.

gavin

Every win is a great win now. Good to get a decision in our favour for once. The hand ball and offside rules need sorting though. Raheem is on the verge of world class now. Mahrez contributing again. Bernard is amazing, the amount of running he does is phenomenal. He runs and runs and runs without the ball. I know Pep insists on it from his attackers but Bernard is something else with it.