News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Dirty Leeds

Started by gavin, April 28, 2019, 20:32:33

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

The highlights from Elland Road have to be seen to be believed. Even after allowing Villa to score they come out of it very badly indeed.

KunDB

I read that the Leeds player faked an elbow to get their opponent sent off. Pretty low stuff.

bluebrendan

"Leeds cheating" - isn't that tautology?

Lekos

Villa should have played to the whistle. Can't expect to have the ball kicked out of play every time your player decides to have a lie down and rest.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on April 28, 2019, 20:32:33
The highlights from Elland Road have to be seen to be believed. Even after allowing Villa to score they come out of it very badly indeed.
That bad ?

gavin

Quote from: Lekos on April 29, 2019, 08:31:47
Villa should have played to the whistle. Can't expect to have the ball kicked out of play every time your player decides to have a lie down and rest.

I agree to an extent but the way the Leeds player feigned as thoug h he was going to kick it out and then passed it down the line was low indeed.As was the diving that saw the Villa player sent off. All together it is the worst display of poor sportsmanship I've seen for a long time.

Stephen Paul