News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions For Brighton away . Sunday 3pm

Started by Stephen Paul, May 07, 2019, 07:23:02

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Well well well , thanks to our Club Captain, Leader, legend and a footballing gentleman we go into Sundays game with a one point advantage over the bitter bitter scousers

Pep to deliver

3 0 City 

KunDB

4   0   City win and PL won

Aguero hat trick

Bowdonblue

It wasn't that warm on Monday night, but I was a sweaty nervous wreck. It's 'orrible being at the top. I was thinking relegation never frayed my nerves as much as this title race.

3-1 City, with a couple of early goals, please.

bluebrendan

Neil Mcnab

Hoping for a goal fest, after all Brighton are already on the beach...0-6. Bernardo MOTM and season.

Neil Mcnab

Quote from: Neil Mcnab on May 08, 2019, 10:57:34
Hoping for a goal fest, after all Brighton are already on the beach...0-6. Bernardo MOTM and season.
I know a few like a bet, we are 2/11 on so after tax forget it. I trust in the bookies this time.

gavin

Mr K

I fucking hope we rack up a 3 goal lead in the first 20 minutes to shut up all the fucking journos and pundits who seem to consider Liverpool finishing 2nd on 97 points to be a greater achievement than City winning the title. Almost as bad as that Liverpool fan on the phone in who genuinely thought they should get a trophy for being the best ever runners up. Dick.
I don't think I have read a single article this week praising City in any way other than as a way of bigging up Liverpool. I am normally the sort who passes off claims of media bias by other City fans as being a bit paranoid, but this week it has been very apparent.
Don't get me wrong, Liverpool have had a fantastic season, whatever happens in the next 2 games, but City, as it stands, have been better domestically. Pundits and Liverpool's fans have made me wish desperately for a massive City victory, of course, and for Spurs to win the big cup, which is not something I thought I'd ever say.
I want Liverpool to win nothing, ever again, and that is down entirely to their horrible, self important club culture and the hideous fans.
Sorry for the rant and the swearing, but I am a bit annoyed.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Mr K on May 11, 2019, 23:26:09
I fucking hope we rack up a 3 goal lead in the first 20 minutes to shut up all the fucking journos and pundits who seem to consider Liverpool finishing 2nd on 97 points to be a greater achievement than City winning the title. Almost as bad as that Liverpool fan on the phone in who genuinely thought they should get a trophy for being the best ever runners up. Dick.
I don't think I have read a single article this week praising City in any way other than as a way of bigging up Liverpool. I am normally the sort who passes off claims of media bias by other City fans as being a bit paranoid, but this week it has been very apparent.
Don't get me wrong, Liverpool have had a fantastic season, whatever happens in the next 2 games, but City, as it stands, have been better domestically. Pundits and Liverpool's fans have made me wish desperately for a massive City victory, of course, and for Spurs to win the big cup, which is not something I thought I'd ever say.
I want Liverpool to win nothing, ever again, and that is down entirely to their horrible, self important club culture and the hideous fans.
Sorry for the rant and the swearing, but I am a bit annoyed.

Hate the fuckers with a passion . Always the victims

Hesperus

Very nervous about this. I’ll take an unconvincing 1-0. As we know, anything can happen on the final day.

Going for a run this morning to burn off some nervous energy!