News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Kits

Started by gavin, July 01, 2019, 21:09:20

Previous topic - Next topic

bluebrendan

Quote from: gavin on July 16, 2019, 21:02:06
As yellow kits go thats a belter - especially compared to this season's.
But it was yellow and nobody at the club mentioned in advance that we'd be wearing it for that match, it was a failed marketing ploy by the City director who owned Umbro - that was what annoyed the supporters.

gavin

The home actually looks not too bad in match action but still not a City kit.

goat

Quote from: gavin on July 16, 2019, 07:30:38
Old sods can buy kits too. I bought a top a couple of years ago when one was decent. Trouble is they're normally shite like these. Still saves me some cash.

you  probably buy the shorts  and socks an all, can see you bumbling around tesco with shin pads on to complete  the  look

Paddy

Go with the flow guys, times they are a changing (just like the kits) !!!

lee

Quote from: gavin on July 16, 2019, 21:02:06
As yellow kits go thats a belter - especially compared to this season's.

horrible day...still its better than the current yellow shite

why can we have black and red away kit..not bought a city shirt for about 8 years now

KunDB

Confession time. At Eitihad Monday and I bought the third kit. Looks better than in print but I bought it mainly because it was the only triple X size I could find in the store.

They don’t cater for extra big fans.

lee

KunDB

Great news just after I have forked out £75. I have registered interest anyway but it better come in XXXL.

gavin

Can't believe we've got yet another kit. Even more annoying that the special that was worn before the Cup Final and this one are by far the best kits we've had for ages. That mix up one was fucking horrendous though.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

That is a lovely kit but doesn't look like any of the details, including the crest, are stitched on. If that's the case then that's poor from puma.