News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

V Spurs

Started by KunDB, August 17, 2019, 16:49:24

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Otamendi, Laporte, Zinchenko, Rodrigo, Gundogan, De Bruyne (C), Sterling, Bernardo, Aguero

Subs | Bravo, Jesus, Silva, Fernandinho, Mahrez, Cancelo, Foden

C’mon City

gavin

Stones must be injured. Should be good enough though.

KunDB

Clear and obvious penalty. And ignored by VAR referee.

KunDB

gavin

Really good half from City apart from laziness and poor keeping for their goal. Up front we're creating loads and all over them with the press. Ref has been awful, particularly towards the end of the half.

93:2012

Bernardo dribbles magically and then Rose clatters him, freekick Spurs (???????????????).

Paddy

Fecked again by VAR...

KunDB

Losing faith in VAR. Only used when they decide.

gavin

Var is the ruination of football. If you can never celebrate a goal then what's the point?

Hesperus

I only celebrated our third goal, I was waiting for VAR on the first two. Typical.

Gutted, can understand why it was disallowed albeit very very harsh, but then the penalty on Rodri? Where is the consistency? Will the authorities explain that? Course not.

I may not got to a game again. It’s ruining the enjoyment.

That said, we were far to profligate in front of goal again and got punished, again. They had 3 chances and scored 2, we had 30 and scored 2.

gavin

Wasn;t sure about our pen in the first half at the game but clear and obvious on the TV. VAR is ruining football and not even doing the job.

Rowley Birkin QC

Rowley Birkin QC

lee

im really close to sacking football off after last night

KunDB

Don’t do that. It needs sorting out fast. How an accidental flick of an arm by an attacker can be deemed handball and goals disallowed but not handball and a penalty if it flicks off a defender. That’s contradictory madness.

The real problem is these decisions, against previous promises, are bypassing the infield referee in the delusion that they are clear cut, when they are often grey.

The outcome ruining football as a sport for fans.

zacc

Shoulda had a pen first half oh hum.
Bad defending cost 2 goals and couldn't take the chances made.
Then after ecstatic cheering third goal plunged into a blue demise.  >:(
Ah I recognise  the feeling had it constantly in the past supporting City ;)

bry the guy

It will afect us most because we spend the most time in the aponants area.