News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

southampton

Started by goat, October 25, 2019, 21:53:23

Previous topic - Next topic

goat

what the fucking hell was that?

bluebrendan

Knocks on the head the idea that it's more difficult to play against 10 men!

They were a bit more clinical than we were against Watford too, we really should have had 11 or 12 that day. Decent side who should make top 4 easily given that Spurs, Arsenal and Chelsea are all inconsistent.

goat

i dont watch anyone unless its against city, are leicester really that good? even when they won the league it was more hard work than flashy shit

bluebrendan

Quote from: goat on October 25, 2019, 22:02:17
i dont watch anyone unless its against city, are leicester really that good? even when they won the league it was more hard work than flashy shit
They play some good football, Tielemans in midfield looks a class player, Chilwell and Maddison are excellent prospects. Steptoe's a twot but will score plenty in that side.

Still, they're obviously missing Maguire at the back...  ;)

gavin

Watch out for the articles calling them a disgrace for scoring so many or maybe not because it isn't MCFC.

KunDB

Southampton are poor and down to 10 men early on were just awful. Leicester are clinical and really solid in defence.

Gareth

I was impressed with Leicester in the "Vincent Kompany game" at the end of last season. I thought they came to the Etihad and played proper football, like they weren't afraid of City. Bit scary at the time, of course. But not surprised to see them up there now.