News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Utd

Started by KunDB, December 07, 2019, 16:38:46

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

Yes, the aerial route into the box. Inexplicable. I think Dzeko has left the building.

Swiss

You assume pep is in control of the players coming in...

I'm not saying he doesnt greenlight a list of players, but the whole shebang is led by bergerstain

Having said that, Mahrez has done a lot better than last season.

But what is massively lacking is leaders all over the pitch. Stones needs to go though

Neil Mcnab

There is a big difference between a greenlight and one you have chosen. Its only natural you would favour the chosen ones, devote more coaching and give more opportunities. 
I suppose in the back of the clubs mind would be how long will Pep last? If Pep feels he is not taking us forward, he will exit. Part of that must be player(s) in the next window that Pep wants. I know they have said no signings, but it is obvious we need a CB. If Laportes injury takes longer than expected, or as is likely he suffers a series of niggles, the season will be a right off. 

gavin

I reckon Pep is in overall control of players targetted by City but has nothing to do with negotiation etc. I don;t believe we would sign a player for the first team squad without his approval. In fact, I'm fairly sure he approved the major signings in the last year or so of Pellegrini.