News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

v Utd

Started by KunDB, December 07, 2019, 16:38:46

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Ederson, Walker, Stones, Fernandinho, Angelino, Rodrigo, D Silva (C), De Bruyne, Bernardo, Sterling, G Jesus.

SUBS: Bravo, Gundogan, Mendy, Mahrez, Cancelo, Otamendi, Foden.

C’mon City. Destroy the rags.

gavin

Just fucking win ffs

Stephen Paul

The Blue Blooded Maniac

How the hell didn't they give that hand ball? I'm pretty sure the new rule this season was that regardless if it's intentional, if the ball hits your hand it's a foul.

Hesperus

Fucking rubbish so far. They deserve to be winning.

Embarrassing in defence yet again.

Hesperus

They should be 2 or 3 nil up! This is just not good enough from us.

Hesperus

Cant believe what I’m watching here.

gavin

Shit. Needs to be a different side second half. Jesus had to bury that header.

The Blue Blooded Maniac

How didn't they give handball at the end of the half then???

Hesperus

Been shite 2nd half too.

We’ve been outplayed by a shit Utd team at home.

Swiss

Always liked Otamendi.

He's rash, hes slow, but he offers aggression and passion

Hesperus

Pathetic. Nothing else to be said.

KunDB

Poor. Big questions need asked.

lee

oh well..we are still better than them wankers...my only gripe is the scousers pissing the league

i said it all along from the start of the season..not getting a cb in to replace vinny would bite us on the arse

needs a rethink in the summer..i wanna see a new striker...offer them the fookin lot for kane

gavin

Load of shite. Toothless up front and dodgy at the back. Get Laporte, Sane and Sergio back and push for the Chumps.

Rowley Birkin QC

Ederson was good. That's about all I have to say.

Hesperus

Angelino, Stones, Mahrez, Gundogan, not good enough. D Silva past his best, and Jesus no where near as good as Sergio. Laporte and Sane will make a big difference but we need to spend big again to sort this team out. The aggression in midfield has completely gone and literally any team looks like they can carve out good chances against us. Rodri, doesn’t seem to fit our style in midfield but it’s his first season so I won’t judge until next season. The money spent on Angelino, Mahrez and Cancelo over the past two windows seems totally wasted.

lee

we need a new striker..keep floating them long balls into the box..all very well if you have a tall player to nod them in..not the pep way i know but no plan b and sometime you need one!!

Rowley Birkin QC

I'll say a bit more...  Pep and the team development boys have made quite a mess of this. I'm not saying anything here that the rest of you haven't already said - but I suppose it just underlines that Pep is only human. No one brought in for Kompany; Jesus is sadly no Aguero; and while I acknowledge Fernandinho is aging - he is still a very good footballer and with him pushed into the back line, our midfield is now devoid of any defensive bite whatsoever.

Neil Mcnab

The scum looked like they could score at will against a woeful defense in the first half, it should have been more than two.
I have serious concerns over Otamendi, Stones, Mahrez, Angelino. Otamendi and Stones might be adequate paired with Laporte, but are not good enough without that quality alongside them. Pep believes this as he is playing Dinho there.
We need a quality CB in the window. Players are no longer cup tied in the CL, so its the right choice and money. Levy would screw every penny, but Alderweireld fits the bill as a defender and is a great passer. His contract is up in the summer, but we are desperate. I dont think it would hurt to have another Belgian around to keep KDB company.