News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Racist City Fans

Started by KunDB, December 08, 2019, 11:38:37

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Glad the monkey imitating moron has been arrested and will be shamed for his racist behaviour. Hope the coin cigarette lighter throwers are arrested too.

We can enjoy a game, win or lose, without having to resort to this pathetic behaviour. Pity that the Prime Ministers behaviour gives a lead to these morons.

Proud to be a City fan   

goat

rags, a neville and now citopest

3 things i didnt expect to agree with today

KunDB

Quote from: goat on December 08, 2019, 12:07:34
rags, a neville and now citopest

3 things i didnt expect to agree with today

It’s the impact of losing to the average rags team. All will return to normal tomorrow.

goat

not even sure they are good enough to be average

dan james is just a young darren huckerby

Hesperus

It was pretty pathetic behaviour. Hope they all get identified and punished. The idiots deserve it.

KunDB

Drawn to my attention, an article in the scum Sun (normally below me to read anything from that disgrace of a paper)

"MANCHESTER CITY have been further tainted after footage of one of their fans appearing to taunt rivals United over the Munich air disaster emerged.
City have already been forced to offer their help to the police after one of their supporters allegedly made monkey gestures towards Manchester United star Fred"

I particularly note the use of the word "forced". Something the club should take exception to and get their legal team to make the Sun retract this slur.

Swiss

Hope they bar him/ them from all football matches ever

Stephen Paul

its publicity that the press will thrive on , we dont need it and hopefully the so called fans in question get the boot for life