News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Christmass Present

Started by Paddy, December 27, 2019, 22:33:57

Previous topic - Next topic

Paddy

Haven't bought a new City top in several years. One of my daughters bought the lastest home shirt as a xmas pressy, intended to wear it for dinner yesterday at her house but ended up  in A+E For 7 hrs. I had bought a baby kit for my son's recently born baby boy. The idea was that my son, my self and my grandson would all wear our City strips yesterday because my nieces new boy friend was a Chelsea fan 9just to introduce him into the fam and let him know what to expect. Didn't go to plan; I ended up spending 7 hours in A+E at local hospital and missed the whole day. Anyway, to cut a long story short. If it hadn't been a member of my family that bought me that: It would have been binned tonight along with the manager and several choice players. "PPP = PPP. :piss poor performance = pish poor preparation...At least County had a good result...

gavin

I hope whatever took you to a&e is soon recovered. Wear the City shirt with pride. It's been a fine decade. If the next one is nearly as good we're blessed.

Paddy

Thanks Gavin, will know in a couple of weeks, looking on the bright side

Swiss

So the City shirt caused you to give to A&E whilst building a kit Baby?

goat

dont set him off, hes english dont you know

Paddy

Swiss, do u think you could translate that into passable Mancunian plse...

Paddy

Goat, if I thought that was genuine support I would thank you, "IF"...

Swiss

Quote from: Paddy on December 27, 2019, 23:26:42
Swiss, do u think you could translate that into passable Mancunian plse...

Why did you end up in A&E........... Chip barm

Paddy

Swiss; Peeing blood, Have a cyst on my kidney which has enlarge over several years which I never knew I had. Had a reduction to my prostate because their were blips on the inside of my bladder which needed relieved so that they wouldn't burst and leak blood into my bladder. It appears that I have to go through the same procedure again. No pain but fear. 74 And getting old. Want to see my youngest of seven grandchildren grow up. he is the heir to carrying on the family name. Proceeded by my three daughter six grandwains. I want to be their for them all. I am frightened

Swiss

Well good luck in getting better

Paddy