News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Port Vale FA Cup Match Thread

Started by KunDB, January 04, 2020, 16:33:53

Previous topic - Next topic

KunDB

Bravo, Cancelo, Stones, Harwood-Bellis, Angelino, Gundogan, Silva (C), Zinchenko, Foden, Bernardo, Aguero

Subs | Carson, Walker, Sterling, Jesus, Mahrez, Garcia, Doyle

Good to see Harwood-Bellis start and Doyle on bench.

Still no Ederson?

Gareth

Taylor Jay Harwood Bellis sounds like a complete back 4 all-in-one...

gavin

Same old story. Too easy for teams to score against us.

Stephen Paul

Masons face when VAR awarded the goal, he was fuming the batsard

Stephen Paul

gavin

VAR a joke as always but very unusually it worked for us. It'll be back to normal when we need it.

A decent enough performance on the whole. Disappointed in Stones who I thought would be keen to make a point after what Pope said about him. Good job they only very rarely troubled us. Decent game from Foden, it looks like he has made his real breakthrough now and will be starting a decent number of games in the future. Particularly when Dave has gone next season. A run of the mill performance in the cups for City these days. Even before the game there was few doubts from others that we would go through comfortably which is still a bit weird for me.

There were loads of Vale fans in the City end by me. They were very good natured and friendly but City need to sort it out. It is all too regular that there are away fans in numbers near us. There's going to be trouble again sooner or later.