News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Predictions for the League Cup Final . Sunday 4.30

Started by Stephen Paul, February 27, 2020, 01:21:41

Previous topic - Next topic

reddishblue

Keep an eye out for a water carrier, cheap as shit one will do.

reddishblue

Instructions

Empty all the near beer into the bin. This takes a while.

Fill the dixie with water and put it on the stove and bring it to the boil and turn off. Put in all the sugar and let it dissolve. Stir occasionally. When fully dissolved allow to cool to room temperature.

Get a glass of the sugar mix and add the yeast (teaspoon). Should start to froth in an hour or so, it does it's ready.

Sling the sugar mix into the bin and add the yeast mix. Put the lid on and leave for 7-10 days or so.

Further instructions to follow.

Stephen Paul

reddishblue

Keep your eye on it and be ready to bottle.

Bottling - Get a mate to help you with this. Bottles must be clean and dry. Place approx 1/4 teaspoon of sugar in each bottle. Use the jug to scoop the brew out and pour into the bottle via the funnel and seal. Leave for 7 days.

In the meantime you now have a water container full of grape juice. Sling in the same yeast mixture as the beer and manufacture an air lock. Easy to do, 1/4 plastic tubing, cut hole in water carrier lid and insert aforesaid tubing. Seal with super glue and affix tightly. Fill jug with water and insert the other end of the tubing into it. Leave it alone until it stops bubbling.

Your wine is now ready to bottle. Hopefully by then you will have supped the beer or have more bottles.

Coming up next - Serving Suggestions

reddishblue

The beer you have now made is quite potent, approx 12/13%.

Chill in fridge along with more near beer.

Get some mates round.

Pour the brew into a serving and jug and double the quantity with near beer and pour it out. Repeat as necessary.

Don't let anyone drive home.

Stephen Paul

apart from not having any mates here the rest seems straight forward

I will let you know when I sober up  ;D

The Blue Blooded Maniac

I've been looking at making some home brew lately. Seems pretty straight forward. I work best with pictures if you're inclined to do so. Cock shots are optional but encouraged.

I'm surprised by the delay in moving this to off topic! Pull ya finger out Gav!  ;D

gavin

I've already reported him to the Saudi beer police. The lashings that they will give him are more then adequate.

reddishblue

Stevie, take no notice of the above. It's fucking shit being there without some twot winding you up  :D.

I can offer advice on surviving Saudi. Just follow the rules below....

reddishblue

Rule 1.

There is mostly fuck all to do. It gets that desperate you will look forward to shopping trips, sad as this might sound. You will be tempted to buy loads of shit like cameras, all sorts of crappy electronics and trainers. If you must spend money, make friends in the gold souk by visiting regularly, talking to people etc, bargains to be had. It's all mostly 22/24 carat. Also, coming home with some jewellery is easier than lugging around a fucking suitcase full of shit.

reddishblue

Rule 2

Never, ever go near chop chop square on Friday. EVER.

reddishblue

Where in Saudi are you? Advice varies region to region, hope to god you're not in Riyadh.

reddishblue

Rule 3

Driving - Don't do it unless absolutely necessary. If you must, drive as aggressively as you can. Watch out for Mercedes lorries.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: reddishblue on March 04, 2020, 23:40:23
Where in Saudi are you? Advice varies region to region, hope to god you're not in Riyadh.

Just outside Riyadh  :D

reddishblue

Buy a good pair of binoculars on your next shopping trip.

Get your hands on a good 4WD and head out into the desert for an overnight camping trip. Head for the nearest wadi and drive up it as far as you can. The night sky can be unbelievable.

Stephen Paul

sounds a plan pal  :D

only 3 more months here and then Dubai for a month and the home Virus permitting

Stephen Paul

Quote from: gavin on March 04, 2020, 19:15:08
I've already reported him to the Saudi beer police. The lashings that they will give him are more then adequate.

the whipping boys  :D