News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Next five games CRUCIAL!

Started by ebm1991, March 02, 2015, 12:43:33

Previous topic - Next topic

ebm1991

Wed 04 March 2015     H    Leicester City    Barclays Premier League    Buy tickets    
Sat  14 March 2015        A    Burnley    Barclays Premier League    Buy tickets    
Wed 18 March 2015     A    FC Barcelona    UEFA Champions League       
Sat 21 March 2015        H    West Brom    Barclays Premier League    Buy tickets   
Mon 06 April 2015    T    A    Crystal Palace    Barclays Premier League

Should be 12 points in our league games, this will take us into the Utd game ok. again, "should".
CL game well, will kill off our season (which is almost dead) if we do not go through.

Victoria

another case of shoulda, woulda, coulda......... :-*

Zabba

Next five games crucial WHAT FOR

PL is all but over
CL is over
Top four should be a cake walk, but with this team and manager any balls up is possible I guess.

Utd are awful this season, absolute dreadful. Speaks volumes that we are a mere 5 points ahead off them. I wonder how proud of this are our players?

Neil Mcnab

Possible slip ups against Burnley and Palace. Certain exit in the chumps league.

Crucial to be planning for next season.

gavin

I;d say it is too late already but I have said that before and been proven wrong thankfully.

bry the guy

wernt we once 8 point behind the rags with 5 or 6 games to go and wone it?

chocovla

Quote from: gavin on March 02, 2015, 21:02:23
I;d say it is too late already but I have said that before and been proven wrong thankfully.

Yup. In 2010 I was convinced we were dead and buried after the Arsenal game. Last year I thought we handed Liverpool the title after drawing against Sunderland. Then again we can't keep on fighting back like this you'd say, but I hope to be proven wrong.

Tricky Trev

Yeah but this chelsea team is something COMPLETELY different than an overrated aging barely scraping by rag team and an one man suarez liverpool.

I think it's crucial the board immediately sums up this season and evaluate for the future. Possibly line up a new manager before the season if that is the way city want to go. Baring a miracle in the cl I just can't see any justification for him to stay, it's the same issues as previous, a few steps forward, then a ton back. No progression, shit transfer policy and no clear strategy.

goat

this chelsea team isnt all that, take out costa and who will score the goals?
take out fabregas and hazard and that midfield isnt too scary
and they rely on john bnp terry still

Lekos

Can't imagine any team is that scary if you take out 25% of their first team squad  :D

goat

Lekos

Bit pedantic recently aren't you. Bloody Welsh.