News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Adam Johnson scooped

Started by Stephen Paul, March 02, 2015, 18:43:56

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

Swiss

Nope! We sold him right...

You kinda hope he's been set up than him being a peado!

Victoria

he will soon be looking for a job! now, the question is, will Johnson be treated any different from Ched Evans if found guilty, does a jail term, and then look for work?

Victoria

Quote from: Swiss on March 02, 2015, 19:17:29
Nope! We sold him right...

You kinda hope he's been set up than him being a peado!

if he is convicted it will be for under-age sex, being a peado he would have to have sex with a girl/boy aged 11 or under. Just thought I'd let you know before Johnson sues you for defamation of character :)

Swiss

Nope, being a peado in this country is having sex with anyone under the age of 16. Don't forget, the world exists outside of the USA!

I didn't call him a peado btw, I just hoped he'd been caught in a honey trap and that he's not a paedo!

Victoria

check the UK law which defines a peado.....yet again you are wrong, you really hate it when I am right :)

Swiss

You do know the UK is outside of the USA right?

reddishblue

Careful you don't get shot old bean..

silvablue

There is no uk legal definition.

In general, the definition applied is a paedophile is a person who is sexually attracted to children. In this country we class this as children who are under 16.

The girl in this case is reported as being 15.

Lekos

I want someone to do a Zidane. Preferably Kompany on Fernando.

Victoria

Quote from: silvablue on March 05, 2015, 22:11:06
There is no uk legal definition.

In general, the definition applied is a paedophile is a person who is sexually attracted to children. In this country we class this as children who are under 16.

The girl in this case is reported as being 15.

I suggest you do some real research, it is clearly defined as 11 and under for being a pedophile. What you class as a pedophile is just general description and ignorance of your countries law. That makes Johnson having under age sex, your mind says he is a peado but the law says otherwise. BTW, the age of consent is 18 in Maryland.

silvablue

Very persistent and insistent Tori but does not change the fact you are has not backed up your argument with any proof. .

alexsam

What a fucking idiot he has been

He just become a dad, about 8 weeks ago. Lives with his girlfriend and risks it for young totty.

It was in a nightclub so he must think she 18 at least. What a fool.

Lekos

Quote from: Lekos on March 05, 2015, 22:39:05

Ahh right, this is the paedo thread

Swiss

Quote from: silvablue on March 06, 2015, 21:30:59
Very persistent and insistent Tori but does not change the fact you are has not backed up your argument with any proof. .

Just ignore him, she obvs knows everything about the culture...

Swiss

Quote from: Lekos on March 05, 2015, 22:39:05

Was zizou caught up in all that underage prostitute sex scandal that never seemed to fully materialise?