News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

@Brighton

Started by gavin, July 11, 2020, 19:16:26

Previous topic - Next topic

gavin

XI | Ederson, Walker, Laporte, E Garcia, Mendy, Rodrigo, Mahrez, De Bruyne (C), Bernardo, Sterling, Jesus

Subs | Carson, Stones, Zinchenko, Silva, Fernandinho, Otamendi, Foden, Doyle, Palmer

Looks like the first choice back four that now. Very strong side all round.

KunDB

Definitely first choice back four.

Garcia has fitted impressively well.

gavin

I was just thinking of posting that the disappointment of the first half was that Jesus hadn't managed to put away one of his few chances when he did. A solid first half. Brighton haven't produced much and we've had a decent number of chances particularly through Jesus. We have given the ball away carelessly in our half a couple of times again though. I'd love to see us cut that right down.

Paddy

This was the last game my Son and i watched as final game of last season, Garcia looking the business. Still playing without a striker, should have had more...

Paddy

I predict a goal fest second half...

gavin

Raheem hat trick. Nice one Raheem. The back header on the floor was a special treat.

KunDB

Great do many players scoring goals.

Paddy

Sterling has become a first class player under Pep.it is my opinion that he should be classed as a striker. He was pretty crap when he first joined us...

gavin

You could see the talent was there at Liverpool. But he has been honed into a top player at City. Pep has done wonders. But you have to credit the lad himself, his work rate and attitude are the key to him making it.