News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Back 4

Started by CTID88, March 03, 2015, 14:19:54

Previous topic - Next topic

CTID88

If you think about it, the two seasons we've had a settled back 4, we've won the league. 11-12 was Zab, Vinnie, Lescott and Clichy. Then Mancini chopped and changed it and we were shit. Then last season we had Zab, Vinnie, Demichelis and Clichy. This season it seems to change every game. I always thought a settled back 4 was a good back 4. I know injuries can't be helped but MP needs to settle the back 4, pick his 4 and stick with them for some stability.

Zabba

In my view the centre backs are one position that should be fixed all season, as far as possible. Full backs same but not quite as vital.

Ludo

I think our back four has suffered mainly because mangala's shit.

gavin

I thought it strange that Mangala was sparred for Demi for the Barca game but having said that it has been Vinny that has fucked up last two games.

Tricky Trev

I can't think of a single player in the whole universe that have cost even half as much as mangala and been this bad. Surely it must be some kind of record.

Leewonpen

Quote from: TrickyTrev on March 04, 2015, 13:32:27
I can't think of a single player in the whole universe that have cost even half as much as mangala and been this bad. Surely it must be some kind of record.

Start a list!
Torres to Chelsea
Carroll to Liverpool
Veron to utd

....but Mangala doesn't look great yet.....