News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

The shameful and jealous 9

Started by Stephen Paul, August 12, 2020, 05:51:45

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

we owe these fookers nothing next season

Arsenal
Burnley
Chelsea
Leicester
Liverpool
Rags
Newcastle
Spurs
Wolves

Swiss

we owe them a beating on the pitch!

goat

shows how thick the geordies are, glad the arabs fucked them off

Stephen Paul

wondered why the likes of Burnley and Toon getting involved  :o

gavin

It does seem as though behaviour globally is governed more by self interest than logic or right these days. If the CAS decision had been delayed then it would clearly have been right for City to continue into the Champions League for next season. Those clubs have just embarrassed themselves by getting involved.

Kilkenny Blue

The bastards tried to override the legal CAS process.  Shows how much they fear us!  Is it true that Liverpool were the instigators?

Stephen Paul

We are now the most hated club in Europe so we need to get used to this

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: stephenmcfc on August 22, 2020, 06:31:05
We are now the most hated club in Europe so we need to get used to this

Nope, Liverpool are by far the most hated

Swiss

They're doing a good PR job on us...

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: Swiss on August 22, 2020, 10:57:23
They're doing a good PR job on us...

What better way to hide your own wrong doings than shine a light on someone else.  Despicable club.  I've questioned a lot of them when they spout off about the 'net spend' rubbish.  They haven't received anywhere near the reported £145m for Coutinho.  Shame UEFA didn't properly investigate them when they failed FFP 2 years in a row.  Some real dodgy accounting going on there, like zero interest loans from FSG! 

gavin

Lets not forget the scousers acts of spying and thievery against City for which they paid us compensation.

Kilkenny Blue

Quote from: gavin on August 22, 2020, 21:14:58
Lets not forget the scousers acts of spying and thievery against City for which they paid us compensation.

I can't understand why City accepted the £1m.  It's a criminal act FFS!  I know they were ex City staff, but you can bet your bottom dollar that they were under orders to do it

Paddy

Fog on the Tyne and it's all mine, all mine. My son went to uni in Newcastle until he got homesick...