News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

City v Foxes

Started by 93:2012, March 04, 2015, 18:56:38

Previous topic - Next topic

Neil Mcnab

The Foxes were due two penalties, we were lucky to come away with a win. The performance was very disappointing against the team propping up the league.
Yes Bony was trying, refreshing change to some of his established colleagues. He is a great signing and will do great things for us.

Rowley Birkin QC

First 'penalty' was very soft - went down way too easily, but I certainly thought Leicester were hard done by on the second shout. The offence took place at least on the line if not in the box - so the Foxes should have had one penalty. Ref bottled that one.

bry the guy

I thought the first was stone wall and the 2nd was a tangle if legs but both could have been given,

Swiss

The first? Bony? One angle shows the player trailing his leg behind and then going down. Not a pen for me but I wouldn't have been surprised to see it given.

Second? Was that the one where the ref gave afoul on the edge of the box? Missed the replay on that but yer, looked as though the fox player was inside but ours outside...

Third? The Hart diving save? Def not a pen that one.