News:

When using this site you agree to cookies being used to support forum functions only.

Main Menu

Covid-19 and Sport

Started by Stephen Paul, October 08, 2020, 14:15:31

Previous topic - Next topic

Stephen Paul

this is really pissing me off

The country is heading for another full lockdown with pubs , schools , weddings , funerals etc all being affected , yet we have footballers travelling all over the world playing matches and sometimes even friendlies

Maybe its just me but its one rule for the working class people and another for the money making machines in sport etc

CTID

They get tested daily, fans don't.

Went into lockdown way too late, and then out far too early and consequently a second wave was inevitable.

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Head de Ball on October 08, 2020, 17:23:01
They get tested daily, fans don't.

Went into lockdown way too late, and then out far too early and consequently a second wave was inevitable.

Does it really matter if their tested daily , they are still in contact with different people who may not be tested

gavin

Testing every day didn't really work for Trump did it. But I'd imagine even football can organise itself better for test and trace than him. Though I found it a bit odd that our women's team did a big group huddle before their game last night. In fact both teams did.

Swiss

Depends on the type of test.

Stephen Paul

most clubs are now having selection problems due to positive tests . Cant see it getting any better anytime soon 

Swiss

Imagine a random team wins the prem league this year, awesome!

Stephen Paul

Quote from: Swiss on October 13, 2020, 19:40:40
Imagine a random team wins the prem league this year, awesome!

Leeds  :o

Swiss

Swiss

Everton! Just to rub it in LFCs face!

Stephen Paul

Wouldn't mind Everton winning it